The Christmas Break
Closing – Friday 21st December 2018
Opening – Wednesday 2nd January 2019
NIBE Christmas Hours
24th December - 8.30am-1pm
25th December- Closed
26th December- Closed
27th December- 9am-12.30pm-1.30pm-4pm
28th December- 9am-12.30pm-1.30pm-4pm
29th December- Closed
30th December- Closed
31st December- 9am-12.30pm-1.30pm-4pm
1st January- Closed
Top tips for any interruptions with your heat pump over the Christmas break
1. Switch the machine off, leave for 10 minutes and switch back on. Sometimes this can clear an alarm.
2. Switch to Aid Mode – Your NIBE heat pump has a slide switch, move this to the triangle position. This gives you emergency back-up.
3. If you have a separate cylinder with an immersion heater switch this on. This will give you hot water.
4. An LP alarm is usually ‘Low Glycol Level’, check the plastic bottle and top up if necessary.
5. An HP alarm is low pressure in the heating system. This should be topped up as with any heating system.
6. Try NIBE technical help, their Christmas opening hours can be seen above.
These tips are only given as a suggestion and are no substitute for an engineer call out. Retherm accept no responsibility for the use of the suggestions.
From all the team at Retherm we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!